BD-IP-E1-L is mainly used to transmit E1 interface over IP network. It has 1E1 interface, 2 UTP Ethernet port and 1*fiber Ethernet port. The E1 TDM over IP can connect E1 TDM device and user’s low cost wireless or lineate Ethernet/IP configuration, without affecting the quantity. assures connecting to physical E1 interface of any device seamlessly, such as PBX, mobile base station, SS7 signaling device and voice mail system. It can be used in the communication system based on E1, such as LAN, WAN, MAN and wireless network.
Providing emulation E1 channel through Ethernet, the difficulty is rebuilding timing information of E1 code stream effectively at the exit of network. The special disadvantages of Ethernet itself, such as random packet delay, without effective timing transmit mechanism, transmission error or collision that brings on packet lose, must be conquered. Our company resolves the difficulties above faultlessly through availing ourselves of technical advantage and adapting advanced clock disposal technology. The E1 TDMoIP encapsulates the date of E1 code stream to the packet and transmits it to the remote device through Ethernet.
- Transmit framing, non-framing and framing E1（N*64K）signal Transparently, confirming to ITU-G.703.
- High transmit efficiency, low transmit delay.
- Provide 1 E1 channels and 2*10/100Base-TX and 1*100Base-FX interface.
- The length of Ethernet packet can be set, supporting huge packet.
- User can select IP protocol encapsulation or simplicity Ethernet type.
- Support VLAN setting.
- Support Ethernet ping function.
- Support package loss indicator function for E1 transmission line.
- Local and remote E1 loop and local E1 enable function.
- Point to point or point to multi-points connections, satisfying different applications.
- High efficiency transmission, up to 90% bandwidth utility ratio.
- Support two type interfaces-75Ω and 120Ω-unneed setting.
- 10/100M Ethernet, full/half duplex auto-adapt, support auto-MDIX.
- When selecting network adaptation clock, it can resume the original clock accurately through TDM clock resumption mechanism, stable clock, little jitter and small excursion, conforming to ITU-T clock jitter and excursion standard.
- The device Support WEB management platform, online software upgrades, the host side can manage the work of each state machine equipment;
- Ethernet interface(10/100M)
Interface rate: 10/100 Mbps, half/full duplex auto-negotiation
Interface Standard: Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1Q (VLAN)
MAC Address Capability: 4096
Connector: RJ45, support Auto-MDIX
- E1 Interface
Standard: conform to G.703 standard
Code rate: 2.048Mbit/s±50ppm
Code type: HDB3
Impendence: 75Ω（unbalance）/ 120（balance）
Connector: BNC（unbalance）/ RJ45（balance）
Jitter tolerance: conform to G.742 and G.823
- Working environment
Working temperature: -10°C ~ 50°C
Working Humidity: 5%~95 % (no condensation)
Storage temperature: -40°C ~ 80°C
Storage Humidity: 5%~95 % (no condensation)
1*E1 over Ethernet ,Internal power AC220V/DC48V/DC24V can be optional
Power supply: AC180V ~ 260V；DC –48V；DC +24V
Power consumption: ≤10W
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.