The 4 E1 to ethernet converter is the IP ethernet over TDM converter, which supports the conversion from MAC frames to 1 – 4 E1 lines. The maximum bit rate is 7.8Mbps (4E1 lines). The 4E1 converter not only provides alarms and status of the E1 line but also Ethernet interface together with advanced management functions, such as, throughput statistic of the Ethernet, but also supports the Unification Network Management via SNMP and GUI .
Compliant to international standards, the device can communicate with products from other manufacturers adopting the same standards.
The 4E1 to Ethernet converter back panel with 75ohm and 120ohm port
- Supports automatic removal and recovery of E1 channels that used for carrying payload. The E1 channels that have urgent alarm, such as LOS and LOF, or the Bit Error Rate (BER) exceeds 1E-6, are removed automatically, and during this period, some Ethernet packets may be lost; It will be resumed when the fault dismisses .
- Supports the embedded E1 BER Tester function, to detect any E1 channel of 4 channels. When the embedded E1 BER Tester is used via CLI command, the particular E1 channel on testing mode can not convey E1 service, while the other E1 channels are not affected by the BER test.
- The differential delay between any two of the 4 E1 can be up to 220ms; when the factual differential delay exceeds 220ms, alarm is generated and Ethernet is cut off.
- Jitter tolerance and jitter transfer characteristic compliant to ITU-T G.823.
- Provides up to 4 shared Ethernet interfaces.
- 1024 MAC address table and 5-minute aging time.
- Accepts frames with length between 64 and 1916 bytes (otherwise filtering).
- VLAN function based on tags compliant to IEE 802.1Q.
- Throughout statistic of the Ethernet packets based on port, such as error packets.
- Configurable pause flow control .
- Optional optical Ethernet interface compliant to IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-FX standard (can communicate with remote optical transceiver) and electrical Ethernet interface compliant to IEEE 802.3u 100 BASE-TX standard.
- GUI via serial RS232 port and telnet.
- network management platform based on SNMP(optional).
- Optional local timing mode and tracing E1 line (set by GUI).
- The source of tracing E1 line can be switched according to the signal quality. For instance, the system is set as tracing the first E1 link, when some malfunction occurs to it (i.e., urgent alarm LOS/AIS/LOF/LOMF or the signal is looped back), the system will automatically change to tracing the second E1 link; when the fault disappear, the system will be re-tracing the first E1 link.
Compliant to ITU-T standards
- GFP-F encapsulation recommendation G.7041.
- Virtual concatenation(VCAT) and Link Capacity Adjustment Scheme (LCAS) recommendation G.7042.
- Ethernet to nxE1 mapping recommendation G.7043.
- Ethernet to single E1 mapping recommendation G.8040.
|BD-SEOP-4E1||4E1 to 4ethernet converter, based on GFP agreement, E1 support 75ohm and 120ohm, 4*10/100M ethernet port, GUI management|
Bandwidth is increased without damaging the Ethernet data, and can be decreased no injury through management.
The E1s in the local and remote sides can be arranged arbitrarily, such as, the remote E1 port 1 can communicate with local E1 port 3.
Supports bandwidth unbalanced usage – when some E1s cannot work properly (i.e. the bandwidth of the sending and receiving can be 2E1 and 3E1 respectively ).
Provides the E1 connection-ship between local and remote system (accessed via GUI).
E1 tributary signal loopback automatic detect and cut off; when some E1 signal is detected as looped back, it will be not employed for carrying payload temporarily, and when the loopback is broken, this E1 will resume to be used.
Remote/local E1 loopback function will be convenient for E1 line(transmission system included) testing .
Complete alarm which is selectable to be shown between local and remote.
support AC 220V power or DC 48V power or double AC+DC power
Single-board design with small dimension, 1 U high and low power consumption.
GUI Management Screen
FAQ about the 4E1 to ethernet converter
Question1: Is the 4E1 converter device capable of deliver the bandwidth of 3 E1s (that is 6Mbps aprox.) to a single Ethetnet port?
Answer: Yes,the 4 E1 to ethernet converter can support total about 8M bandwidth,user can choose 3channel E1 working which transmitting 6Mbps aprox. The four ethernet port can share the total bandwidth,user also can make the total bandwidth transmission by one thernet port.
Qustion2:Can we handle the SNMP Management with another (different, on the same unit) physical ethertnet port than the used to move ethernet traffic?
Answer: You can monitor or configure the remote device by RS232 port (GUI management) or by ETH port (SNMP management).
Qustion3: Can the E1 to Ethernet Converter Power Supply be Changed to DC power?
Answer: If you order the E1 to ethernet converter with one power supply (AC or DC), you can buy the power module from us and change the E1 converter device with another model power supply, details as the below link: https://www.e1-converter.com/TechnicalSupport/8_E1_to_ethernet_converter_power.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.