The G.703 balun adapter (also called impedance converter) solve the mismatch between UTP and coaxial cable. The G703 E1 balun realize 75ohm(BNC) to 120ohm(RJ45) converter.The baluns can be used for internal network connectivity T1/E1/CPE network transmission equipment and other applications.
The Balun adapter supporting E1 data rates to 2.048 Mbps, the BIC-C1 receives 75 ohm signals and converts them to 120 ohm for transmission over a network or reception by a CPE. The signals output by the BIC-C1 are scaled to match the pulse shape requirements specified by the CCITT G.703 standard. The BIC-C1 can perform 120 ohm to 75 ohm signal conversion as well, giving the device a dual role.
● Data Rates to 2.048 Mbps
● 75 Ohm Dual Coax to 120 Ohm Twisted Pair
● Bi-Directional Signal Conversion
● No AC Power or Batteries Needed
● Male or Female Coax BNC Connectors Available
● Ultra-Miniature Enclosure