Fiber optic connectors can provide quick and easy terminations of fibers in the field, and options are available for 900 micron and 250 micron. Fiber optic adaptors allows the installer to terminate and make connection in minutes at equipment and fiber patch panels. This fiber adapter system with features of high installation quality, high success rate and high reliability.
● No special tools needed when installed
● Withoutany gluingand polishing process
● Can be made on-site without splicing connectors.
● Only 60seconds needed to learn the process ofinstallation
● Good high temperature performance and good sealing
● Easyinstallation, quick and fast intheassembly field.
● High return loss and low insertion loss
● Repeat operation times up to 10
● Warranty: One year.
● Good durability
● Can be installed in two minutes
● Can be installed and maked repeatedly,reusable and repeat operation times up to 10
● High success rate
● High installation
● High reliability
Fiber Optic Connector Technical Parameters
|Application scope||3.1*2.0mm butterfly optical cable|
|Fiber diameter||125μm ( 657A & 657B )|
|Tight cladding diameter||250μm&900μm|
|Application mode||Single mode|
|Operation time||About 15s(exclude fiber cut)|
|Average Insertion loss||≤ 0.3dB（1310nm & 1550nm）|
|Max Insertion loss||≤ 0.5dB（1310nm & 1550nm）|
● Modification of Optical Fiber Room
● Distribution Frames & Patch Panels
● Fiber Optic Patch Cord & Pigtail
● Telecommunication Networks
● Data ProcessingNetworks
● FTTH (FiberTo The Home)
|FC-SC-U-01||SC/UPC fast connector|
|FC-SC-A-01||SC/APC fast connector|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.