BD-FE1-ETH is a single port E1/ framed E1 with Ethernet Bridge that provides high-speed LAN-to-WAN connectivity. Plugging directly into the 10/100Base-T port of a hub or LAN switch, the Framed E1 to ethernet converter provides Framed E1 access at connection data rates of 2.048 Mbps, or nx64 (n=1 to 32 channels). The FE1-ETH converter is an excellent choice for internet access as well as LAN-to-LAN services.
● Have two row of LED , one indicate local status, the other indicate remote status
● Remote adjustment of velocity for the remote device is available, you can set the velocity of one side, and the velocity of the other side can auto adjust.
● Provide two RJ45 for LAN, one is MDI interface, the other is MDIX.
● the interface of LAN is 10/100M ,full/duplex auto-negotiation
● LAN interface support 802.1Q(VLAN) protocol
● Provide LAN auto reset function, run more stably
● Provide two clock mode, E1 main clk and E1 line clk
● E1 port support BNC 75ohm dual coax and RJ45 120ohm twisted-pair G.703 connections provided, support 75ohm/120ohm adaptively;
● One console port for selection on your order
● it can realize SNMP function in our chassis installation
Line Rate: 2.048Mbps?50ppm
Line Code : HDB3
Interface Standard: ITU-T G.703,G.704
E1 Impedance : 75ohm(unbalance) and 120ohm(balance) adapt
Connections : dual coax and 120ohm twisted-pair (RJ45)
Jitter tolerance : comply standard G.742 and G.823
RATE : 10/100M ,full/duplex auto-negotiation
PROTOCOL: Support IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.1Q(VLAN)
MAC Adderess Entiries:4096 Entiries
Totol Memory Sizes:64MBits SDRAM
working temperature: 0C- 50C
relative humidity: 95%(without coagulation)
No causticity and impregnant gas, no rising dust, no strong magnetic field disturbing
With good insulation, stable working status is available
power: -48V type, input voltage: -36V~-72V
power: 220V type, input voltage: 165V~265V
Mini Type:210mm(W) × 140mm (L) x 30mm(H)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.