Baudcom’s serial to ethernet converter (BD-SERIAL-ETH) are are designed to make your serial devices Internet ready in no time. The serial servers is the ideal choice for connecting your RS-232 or RS-422/485 serial devices—such as PLCs, meters, and sensors—to an IP-based Ethernet LAN, making it possible for your software to access serial devices from anywhere over a local LAN or the Internet. The user can configure the serial ports as RS232 or RS422 or RS485 by software, the serial ethernet server device can be easily used as RS232 to ethernet converter or RS422 to ethernet converter or RS485 to ethernet converter, which is very convenient for user’s application and reducing project cost.
The serial to ethernet device support automatic IP configuration protocols (DHCP) and manual configuration via the handy web browser console. Both methods ensure quick and effective
- It use embedded real-time operating system，It’s stable and reliable performance .
- It provides rich working mode to realize the serial devices connect to network immediately.
- It supports the Real com/TTY drive that is compatible with the original software system completely
- It has a general transparent transmission mode that is TCP Server,Tcp Client and UDP.
- It supports Pair Slave/Pair Master Mode and reverse Telnet Mode.
- User can config and manage the device through Web browser or Telnet terminal.
- It supports a management software in Windows Platform,that provide a powerful management function.
- It is free for user to configure the RS232/RS422/RS485 serial type.
- 10/100MEthernet port.
- It embeds 15KV ESD surge protection.
Protocol: Support IEEE 802.3
Magnetic Isolation Protection: 1.5 KV built-in
Software and hardware flow control
Terminal Block (3 pins per port)
TX and RX activity indicators
- Connect serial devices to server based applications over an IP network
- Manage remote serial console ports over an IP network
- Virtual modem capability for modem-based applications
|BD-SERIAL-ETH||Serial to Ethernet/IP converter, serial RS232 to Ethernet/IP, AC power|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.