The Serial Server is the best choice for simple serial to Ethernet connectivity applications. Delivering a cost effective solution in a compact size, the serial server offers flexibility making it ideal for applications that require an authentic serial connection across an Ethernet network.
The Serial server can implement the conversion between 1channel RS232/RS485/RS422 serial ports and 10/100M Ethernet ports, and two models are available: complete machine and embedded module. It can be extensively used for data collection of supervision and control system for power in machine room and base station of operators, automatic supervision and control for plant, automation of medical treatment and medicine, networking control of electromechanical instrument, networking control of attendance checking, networking control of security/access control and other occasions.
1. It has a compact structure, adopting high-performance processor and high-capacity memory;
2. DeviceManager software for centralized management and control;
3. WEB browser for remote setup of the equipment;
4. It can support three communication modes: virtual serial port application, controls developed by our Company and Socket;
5. It can support RS232/485/422
6. Rating of serial port reach 50BPS ~ 460800BPS;
7. Isupport three operating modes: TCP Server, TCP Client and UDP; the working port, destination IP and port can be set;
8. Ethernet supports 10M/100M, full-duplex / half-duplex and adaptive modes;
9. It can support multiple protocols: ETHERNET, ARP, IP, ICMP, IGMP, UDP, TCP, HTTP etc.
Protocol: Support IEEE 802.3
Software and hardware flow control
TX and RX activity indicators
Connect serial devices to server based applications over an IP network
Manage remote serial console ports over an IP network
Virtual modem capability for modem-based applications
working voltage range wide, good
anti-disturb and Isolation, work stable
option I – AC220V,range AC165V~AC240V
Power Consumption: <=3 Watts
Operating temperature: 0C~+55 C
Storage temperature: -20 C~+70 C
Relative temperature:95% (uncondensed)
using Raw UDP Sockets
UDP based applications, convert serial equipment data for transport across UDP packets either on a point to point basis or shared across multiple devices.
For access to remote console ports on routers, switches,etc, enable administrators secure access to these RS232 ports via inband Reverse Telnet or out of band with dial-up modems.