BIC-C1-L9 is a Dual Coax to RJ45 Balun Adapter which realize 75 Ohm coax to 120 Ohm RJ45 impedance converter.
The G.703 impedance matching baluns solve the mismatch between UTP and coaxial cable. The E1 G703 balun can be used for internal network connectivity T1/E1/CPE network transmission equipment and other applications.
Supporting E1 data rates to 2.048 Mbps, the balun adapter receives 75 ohm signals and converts them to 120 ohm for transmission over a network or reception by a CPE. The signals output by the balun adapter are scaled to match the pulse shape requirements specified by the CCITT G.703 standard. The balun adapter can perform 120 ohm to 75 ohm signal conversion as well, giving the device a dual role.
● Data Rates to 2.048 Mbps
● 2xCoax to 1xRJ45
● 75ohm to 120ohm converter, 75ohm BNC to 120ohm RJ48c E1 adapter
● No AC Power or Batteries Needed
● Male or Female Coax BNC Connectors Available
● Ultra-Miniature Enclosure
1. what is the E1 G703 balun?
2. Baudcom have provided more than 10,000units E1 Balun to Lucent-Alcatel
3. Why we need E1 balun?
4. question about the 75ohm coax to 120ohm Twist UTP Converter?
|BIC-C1-L9||E1 impedance adapter, dual 75ohm 1.6/5.6 to 120ohm RJ45 E1 balun|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.