V.35 fiber modem extends V.35 interface service over fiber. A pair of V.35 Fiber Modems provides n*64K(n=1-32) V.35 network "extension" between remote and locations .The BD-OP-V35 is designed to transmit/receive V.35 data over one string of fiber. The BD-OP-V35 allows transmission over Single-mode fiber with distances up to 120km. LED status indicators monitor the fiber and V.35 links. The Model BD-OP-V35 is available with either an AC or DC power supply and is supported by a wide range of applications and power supply environments.
● Have two row of LED, one indicates local status, the other indicates remote status
● The V.35 Rate is N*64K, N=1-32.
● Have two clock way: V.35 master clock and V.35 slave clock
● Have three Loop-Back Mode: Fiber interface Loop-Back (ANA), V.35 interface Loop-Back(DIG), command the remote modem V.35 interface Loop-back (REM)
● Remote adjustment of velocity for the remote device will be available when the local setting into the master clock and the remote set into slave clock
● E1 fiber modem matching V.35 fiber by pair, one G.703/V35 interface conversion can be save out.
● It has PBRS test function and could be used as a 2M error code device.
● V.35 interface support hot-plug and can be connected with other DCE or DTE device.
transmission velocity : N×64Kbps(N=1~32)
electric characteristics: according ITU-T V.35
connect way: DCE
Optical interface: SC/FC
Optical Wavelenth: FP1310 nm /DFB1550nm+/-50/40nm
Sending consumption: -9dBm/-5dBm
Receiving and dispatching module: >-6dBm
Optical receiver receiving sensitivity: <-36 (BER<10 -10):
Dynamic range receiving: >-30dB
Optical code: NRZ
Single mode : 10/125 um
Transmitting range: SM 20Km, SM 40Km, SM 60 Km, SM 120Km
210(W)× 140(L)× 30(H)mm
Adapting module power, voltage range can be wide, with strong anti-jamming function ..
With good insulation, stable working status is available
power: -48V type, input voltage: -36V~-72V
power: 220V type, input voltage: 175V~250V
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.