BD-IF-400E Optical Fiber Identifier is an important tool for optical maintenance, building 10mw VFL and optical power meter.
The Optical Fiber Identifier is a key component of optical maintenance equipment that is used in non-destructive fiber identification projects. Meanwhile, it has a Visual Fault Locator module with a fault location capability as well as an Optical Power Meter.
The Optical Fiber Identifier can measure the signal power and direction and avoid mis-operation resulting in interrupted lines by using macro bending technology on the line for nondestructive testing.
—Analysis of macro bending. When there is a weak optical signal, macro bends are used to determine the intensity and direction of the signal using fiber optic bending. Direct detection of 2.5mm bare fiber, 2.5mm and 0.9mm fiber casing tight jumper without damaging optical fiber or stopping communications.
(1) Insert the fiber to the adapter head, push the button up to lock clamp.
(2) When optical signal passes the fiber, the LED illuminator will indicate the traffic’s direction with intermittently audible tone and the relative core power will be also displayed in digital format.
(3) If no optical signal passes the fiber, the LED illuminator is dead and the “LO” will be displayed in the relative core power position.
(4) Fiber identifier can also detect the presence of 2KHz, 1KHz and 270Hz modulated tone with the continuously audible tone.
Battery Power Indication
(1) When the LED indicator is red, the battery power is full.
(2) When the LED indicator is flicker, the power is too low and the instrument cannot work properly and you have to replace the battery.
Pass through insertion loss：
1. 250um / 900um optical fiber
2. 2.0 / 3.0 optical fiber
|Application of optical fiber||250um/900um/2mm/3mm optical fiber|
|Identified Signal Type||270HZ/1KHZ/2KHZ|
|Identification of modulated signals||Yes|
|Display||LED color screen|
|Low power monitoring||Yes|
|Detector type||1mm InGaAs|
|Specifications of VFL|
|Output Power：||10 mW|
|Fiber Port：||2.5 universal connector|
|Specifications of OPM|
|Connector type||2.5 universal connector|
|Power supply：||2*AA 1.5V Alkaline Battery|
|Operation Temperature：||-10℃ to +50℃|
|Storage Temperature：||-20℃ to +70℃|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.